Two kids were traveling on a train. Being summer, the air got a bit hot.
One of them said:
- Let's open the window!
- For what, nothing good will come out of it!
But the first kid did open the window.
- Come, come, feel the cool breeze blowing outside!
- You are just imagining things!
- No, no, no. The air is blowing, I don't know why, but it is. It is cooling my face and my whole body.
- There is not such a thing as air. Show it to me and only then I will believe you.
- Well, you cannot see it, but if you just take your head out of the window you will also feel it. And also you can see incredible beautiful things outside.
- Just let me be. I'll better have a nap!